Thursday, September 25, 2008

A good day!


Hey everybody! (Actually, "hey, you two", because probably only Soren and maybe a friend or two will see this intoductory post) Welcome to my humble ablog. I am intrigued by this whole thing and though I don't lead a particularly extrordinary life and therefore have little to write about that anyone would be interested in, I have recently been thinking that it would be fun to just write for the sake of writing and get some of these thoughts out that swirl around in my head.
I had a wonderfully full day which included some of my favorite things....coffee; a trip to Anchor Room, our christian bookstore; lunch with an acquaintance-turned-friend; pie after lunch (with coffee); an evening at the Auburn Fair with my family and good friends, which included a hot apple dumpling ala mode and....coffee and some live country music. Lady Antebellum rocks!
God is very good to me and I am blessed!

2 comments:

Soren said...

MIKE@CEDARCREEKCHURCH.COMWelcome to the blogosphere baby!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, mrs soren...I didn't realize you were on the blogosphere! That's way cool! I'll keep up with your blog, now I know you're here :-)