Thursday, October 16, 2008

A New Study

Last night our Wed. night ladies class finished up our study entitled "You Matter More Than You Think". We had a great time learning about how all our efforts, big and small, make a difference in other people's lives, and the more we realize that, the more we will want to make that difference!
Next week we will begin a study, "Cultivating the Fruit of Love". But starting today, I'm sending all the ladies an e-devotion, with some thoughts and a couple questions to ponder and journal about. Then we will discuss some questions together on Wednesday. We've never done this format before, so I hope it works! I know that God can take any measly effort of ours and do His wonders with it, so I'm counting on that! I also have the blessing of a fun, accepting, forgiving, nurturing bunch of women to lead on Wednesdays. They are a joy and I learn much from being with them each week. They are gifts to me!

3 comments:

Soren said...

You know, this is how Beth Moore got her start.

You rock!

Kathy Douglas said...

Didn't know you were a blogger, too! I will now check yours out as well as Mr.Soren's! Wish I had time to be in the "group". Sounds awesome and what a neat idea to do the e-thing!

tracyk said...

Hi Kathy! I'd be glad to send you the e-devos if you'd like. I'll post todays, and you can let me know if you care to recieve them regularly!